Thursday, March 5, 2015

15 weeks/ more snow

We are 15 weeks this week! 
We started out taking weekly belly pics the week we found out we were pregnant ( to keep up with tradition from last time).  
 I quickly realized I was not going to enjoy this as much as I did last time. 
First of all, I am not nearly as tiny as I was when I was pregnant with ainsley. second, my body is just different after a baby. third- I have popped out wayyy quicker this time than last time. The 'ol maternity jeans have made their appearance much earlier this go around. and I'm not even going to pretend that I don't the stretchy elastic. 

So anyway- I won't be posting my weekly pic this time:) 
But I will tell you what is going on with baby this week! 
They are about the size of an orange. Their little ears are moving to the side of their head and eyes are moving to the front of their face. He/she can also wiggle their fingers and toes :) 
our first dr visit 

As far as me: I am still feeling pretty rough. The nausea comes and goes all day, worse in the evenings. I tried not to take my medicine my OB gave me last night and have paid for it today- thank goodness Philip is home to help me! especially since we are snowed in with snowmageddon part 2. this round is worse than the last one that hit- Philip measured 15 inches at our house. The airport measured 17 inches. and Georgetown got even more than that. I love snow, but I am officially over it. Take me to the beach. Give me sunshine. this winter has beat me down and given me season affective disorder for real :) 
this is my chair i lay in in summer time and read. … 
 


and here are some more pics of the cutest child in the world:) 
ice cream with nanny and pop  
best dog ever 
ainsley and her favorite cousin anna beth playing in their fort. she is trying to get AB to high-five her. 

No comments: