Friday, March 20, 2015

17 week update

17 weeks! 
We had a good week this week. We celebrated St Patrick's day on Tuesday with this little leprechaun. Grandma took us out to dinner to celebrate my late Grandpa's birthday. we went to one of his favorite restaurants O'Charley's. 
Philip slaved away putting up ainsleys new playset ( her gift for her two year birthday). He worked at St Claire Monday night and when I came home Tuesday, expecting him to be sleeping, we saw her playset erected and being put together! He finished it yesterday (17 hours of work total) and A wanted to play on it. So out in the rain we went so she could play :) What a good Daddy:) 
Can't wait for warm weather!!! 

We also got to have a date night at a new restaurant in town called OBC kitchen. for an appetizer we got bacon slices with a side of peanut butter (pregnancy woman's dream). I had a nausea free dinner and night… until about eleven that night when my stomach decided it didn't like having food in it anymore:/ 

Baby this week : he is as big as the palm of my hand, 5 ounces and finally developing some fat (join the club kid). He is also learning to suck and swallow this week :) 

Me this week: Ok so the nausea and puking should stop soon, right?! i mean it's a boy- what the heck! seriously though, it IS getting better. I was just hoping it would be a lot better by this point. I am still taking medicine at night and nausea meds at least once during the day (no judging please). 
I have gained a pound from the day I found out I was pregnant (it had to happen sometime). 
Annd- the most exciting- I am feeling Baby Boy move! about 5 days ago I started thinking I was feeling him but wasn't sure. I am for sure feeling his subtle little movements now. I didn't feel Ainsley until around 19 weeks, but my placenta was anterior last time. this time it is posterior so I can feel him a little better. such a sweet sweet feeling :) 

We think we might have a name but are still trying it on for size. We will let you know once we know for sure! 

some pics from our week: 
park playmate with Kalyn. she got a little muddy :)
park with Auntie Jo! 
playing outside at NannyPop's 
Gap and Old Navy had a huge sale… I couldn't resist buying BOY clothes! 
clothes from Grandma Joy! cars and football :) 

No comments: