Thursday, December 19, 2013

Christmas Party

The Overall Fourth Annual Christmas Party was another success!!!
The weather cooperated and thanks to Mom and Dad's help every went smoothly:) 
I made a menu this year which seemed to help. I also cheated a bit and ordered chicken fingers from Raising Canes. it's impossible to cook all day with Ainsley constantly literally underfoot. 
Philip requested meat balls (which were SUPER easy), mom made a cold veggie pizza and santa strawberries. Dale made a seafood candy cane and desserts. and of course I made the famous hot cocoa Doug loves so much. 

jalapeƱo bacon cheese ball
gotta have the tree of vegetables 
delicious santa hats 
This year was my favorite christmas party we have had. Everyone socialized and knew each other better. Everyone loved on Ainsley, I mean how can you not:) Brian helped Philip run errands before party and mom and dad helped me get ready and chase A around the house :) 
mistletoe from the farm 

 

Thank you all for coming and having a good time! We loved seeing each one of you and kicking off the Christmas season :) :) 

No comments: