Saturday, July 6, 2013

the 4th!

 I heard it through the grapevine that Grand (Philip's gma) was upset I didn't post yesterday with Ainsley's red, white and blue attire. I will happily share:) 

It has rained here for days. and days. and days. so all fun plans that have involved being outside have been nixed. sad story. so the 4h wasn't full of downtown festivities, the pool, and a patio dinner like we had planned. but it still turned out fun! 

Philip had to work the 3,4,5 so he has been working and sleeping the holiday away. We have missed him a lot but are looking forward to 2 days off together. 

on the 4th, Ainsley and I went to my friend Brittany's to visit with her and her little boy Brody, who is 2 months older than Ainsley. 
We ordered lunch and hung out while the rain poured down. 

Then I headed to Megan's where Jordan&nick and Alison&Nick were all hanging out. We were all going to go out to dinner but ended up getting carry out and staying dry :)
Last night I got to have dinner at Joy's with Aunt Carol, Taylor and Courtney (from Michigan). Ainsley loved meeting all of them and can't wait to spend more time with them! (courtney i didnt get a pic of you holding her :( :( )

Tonight my brother and his wife are having a pool/pig roast party! It is still  raining but the pig is roasting anyway and the party will go on! 
During naptime I made these tasty treats to take 
cucumber dill salad
s'mores treats (pre cut)

In the Baby World, we have a tooth coming in! 

No comments: