Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Burgers and Potatoes

This is going to be short and sweet, but I would be a bad friend if I didnt tell y'all about these AMAZING burgers we made last night. 

ok so the 2 on the left were our individual choice cheese burgers. I cut up mushrooms and feta cheese and just mixed it right in the ground beef and made into a patty. Philip did blue cheese and bacon. They were delicious, but not as delicious as the ones on the right. 

Jalapeño cream cheese burgers. aka awesomeness. 
 The top right is unfinished and the bottom right is the completed burger. 
the recipe is here. you sort of make a sandwich with 2 patties and the mixture. 
Philip and I loved them. so much so that I had to share. 
I also made potatoes slices and onions on the grill. recipe here
and my husband is loving trying his hand at bartending and making fun summer drinks :)
mojitos! rasberry for me:)
And baby girl had her own potatoes for the first time. I had my first turn at making her baby food (philip helped me for my first time)
 I enjoyed it, it was super easy, and she seemed to like it too! 

No comments: