Friday, June 7, 2013

shots, we hate you

what. a. week. 
ok, so good thing I took this picture of my sweet baby pre-4month shots
Because that was the last time since then she has been happy. 

Ok, that's not true. she has periods of happiness. but monday night she was the most pitiful I have ever seen her. Tuesday she was still pretty bad off, but periods of feeling better. Wednesday she was about the same, Thursday I worked all day and her Nana and Dad did her best to make her feel better. Today she is acting more herself, but still not eating. she is eating about half of what she was eating prior to shots. (moms, is this normal?!)  It hasn't affected her sleep any, and I dont know how. she is still sleeping all night, but I keep thinking she is going to wake up in the middle of the night so hungry. She took her 2 month shots like a champ. but this time around they have thrown our sweet baby for a huge loop:( 
After she flat out refused her 615 bottle tonight, we decided to try oatmeal cereal. the dr told me she was ready and she has been watching us eat lately, which is a sign she herself wants some real food! 
the experience went about how we expected it to. 
So anyway, this wont be a daily thing for her just yet. I wasn't planning to start it until around 5 months but Philip was home and she hasn't been eating well, so I thought why not. more calories will only do her good right now. 

She did, however, feel well enough to test out her Dad's new car
and she felt ok to fly. she loves flying. 

We are both off this weekend and looking forward to family time. Ainsley is getting dedicated at church on Sunday and we are excited to celebrate that with family. 

Have a good weekend!
 a funny/creepy picture to end with
i'm watching YOU mom

No comments: