Friday, March 15, 2013

sun/snow


Let me just say I LOVE being home with Ainsley and getting to take care of her. However- I'm going a little stir crazy. The weather teased us for a few days with sunshine and almost 70 degree weather. then we woke up to snow wednesday morning. crazy kentucky weather. I love winter, but am ready for it to warm up so i can take baby girl on walks around the neighborhood. And she has some awesome summertime clothes I can't wait to get her in:) 

As much as I am dreading it, I am ready for her to get her shots so I can feel more comfortable taking her out to public places. We had to reschedule her 2month appointment so philip could come. there is no way I am holding her to get shots. 
fed,happy and ready for bed
Mom and I did take her to the mall today and it went so well! We took the elevators to get to the different floors and A pretty much slept the whole time. somehow she still managed to get herself several outfits though;) every time i take her out i feel more confident. 

Philip and I took her on her first walk to the park this week. Jackson got to come and get in the pond, so the whole family was happy. 


I am thankful Ainsley is starting to be awake more, gives me someone to play with:) She is on the verge of smiling at me. she grins every now and then. I can tell she wants to smile, she just hasn't quite figured it out yet. 
grin
visiting Aunt Ellen & GG
Sunday is St Patricks Day and also my late Papal's birthday. We used to always go to Red Lobster on his birthday. Thinking of you Papal, we miss you and love you. 

No comments: