Sunday, March 17, 2013

Happy St Patty's Day!

Happy Saint Patrick's Day!!!


Ainsley celebrated by sleeping TEN HOURS STRAIGHT last night. girls likes her sleep like her parents. I am not confident that this sleep pattern will continue, but it sure is nice for now! Everyone keeps telling me the first child always sleeps good, and then the second shows you how awful it can be;) guess we will have to wait and see on that one. We have gotten very luck with her though, overall she is a really good baby. 

Yesterday it was 70 degrees. we enjoyed a walk at the park with my friend Erin and her boys.
 this morning Philip drove home from work in a wintery mix of rain/snow. crazy weather! 

I told you she is starting to smile and I caught a few of them this morning! she is always happiest in the morning. and after getting a full nights sleep so is momma!

 

Also, Happy Birthday (yesterday) to Aunt Whitney! Welcome to the 30 club. Ainsley even signed your birthday card. she's a genius. (check your mail!) 
Her Daddy wants to make her a lefty like him. 
To celebrate, I am attempting corned beef hash (an Irish meal). And my mom told me that Grandpa loved it, how perfect!! 

1 comment:

L.B. said...

Love love her leggings. Have a great day!