Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter:) I hope you had time to be with your family. and I hope you had time to reflect on what Easter really means. That Christ conquered the grave! 

"Why do you seek the living from among the dead? He is not here, but is risen!" Luke 24:5-6

Last night my parents, Matt and Rachel came to lexington to meet me at my church for Easter service. Philip had to work but I really wanted to go to church. So they lovingly came up and met Ainsley and I:) Then we went to dinner after. Ainsley slept through the whole service. which cracked me up. Because Jackson can shake his head and his 'ear flapping' wakes her up. but music that was loud to my ears, she sleeps through. * i'm not complaining* :)

Today we went to my parents for Easter lunch. Philip's mom and brother came and it was so good to enjoy the day with everyone. Mom made a delicious ham and we all got to enjoy a wonderful meal together. 
table set! 
Easter basket from us
Philip going on 2 hours of sleep to spend her first Easter with her
Ainsley's favorite Aunt

Easter favors from Mom
Thanks for making me my bib GG! 
loves her GREAT aunt ellen
master chef
loves uncle brian
Pop taught her all about March madness today
Easter basket from Grandma Joy :)
The morning started off rainy and nasty but turned into a pretty spring day. We had a great day visiting with family and getting to spend time together as our family of 3. Philip has worked a long stretch of night shifts and today was the first time we have gotten to see him in almost 5 days. feeling blessed and loving quality time:)

No comments: