Sunday, April 1, 2012

C-A-T-S!

 Holy Crap What A Game!!!!!!!
I think last night's game UK vs UL was bigger for the state of KY than the championship will be. 
We went to a mexican restaurant to watch the game with our life group. It turned out to be perfect- it wasn't that crowded, we were on the sheltered patio, and who doesn't love chips&salsa and margaritas during a game??



I wish I had captured some pics of Brian. He is very passionate and animated and very fun to watch games with:) Especially when there is a lone Louisville fan that he is directing his shouts,comments, & gestures to :)
so funny.

For some odd reason, UK students like to burn couches/cars when their team wins. Facebook was blowin up with pics from downtown last night! (also taken from ky.com)
HILARIOUS

I almost spit my coffee out laughing
And of course Mom, Dad, Ellen and Vic were group messaging pics to all of us from Bourbon Street last night. It looked insane!
they are recapturing a childhood hobby of mine- posing like the statue/mannequin :)

They saw Davis and even shook his hand!!!
I would like to take this time to point out that I am #2 in both brackets I did (joey beating me in one, JC in the other).
Good luck Monday night CATS!

Amanda