Friday, November 25, 2011

Grown Up Christmas List

The other night I was driving home, listening to Mix-Mas and admiring the newly put up neighborhood Christmas lights, and I heard Amy Grant's 'Grown Up Christmas'. and it got me thinking about what I would put on my grown up christmas list...

*That everyone would have a friend that they could call at any time of day or night, and they would drop everything to come be with you*

*That The Word would be spread into the darkest parts of the world. and change it*

*Love would become a choice, and not just an emotion*

*That everyone would have parents who love them unconditionally (thanks Mom&Dad)*
 
*For people to look past the color & economic status, and love people for who they really are*

*Cancer would be a word of the past*

*That everyone would have a family that makes them laugh and feel as loved as I do*

*Everyone would have that one special someone who means almost everything to them*

*Noone would be cold or hungry*

*That people would use the blessings God has given them to bless others*

1 comment:

Blissfully Burton said...

so sweet. and you are my friend like that. i can count all the times you've dropped everything, day or night, to be with me. :)