Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Questions to Ainsley

This was going around on facebook and out of curiosity I played along. GG suggested I put this in the blog so I can always remember her answers:) 

Ainsley, almost 5 ðŸ’œ
*What is something I say a lot?
“don’t do something it could be dangerous “
*What makes me happy?
“ when i am being good and you are proud of me “
*What makes me sad?
“ when you miss me when I’m at nanny and pops house “
*How tall am I?
“um, 13”
*What's my favorite thing to do?
“ dance “
*What is my favorite food?
“ spaghetti noodles “
*What is my favorite drink?
“ Diet Coke “
*Who is my best friend?
“ Pink”
*If I could go anywhere, where would it be?
“ Paris”
*Do you think you could live without me?
“ Mmm, no. I always want you mommy. “
*How do I annoy you?
“when you don’t listen “
*What is my favorite thing to do at home?
“Clean and cook”
*What is my favorite music to listen to?
“What about us”
*What is my job?
“ to rescue Parker and take care of Parker “
*How old am I?
“ {laughing} 20 “
*What's my favorite color?
“purple! “
*How much do you love me?
“ To the moon and back and more each day “

No comments: