Sunday, November 5, 2017

Life Lately

some pics of happenings lately, captions underneath
Parker had the firetruck visit his class. He apparently just took it all in, but every time we go to the front of his school, he asks for the firetruck. 
Doctor Ainsley fixing Mommy and Daddy up 
a rare warm day! 
making pancakes with a lotttt of sprinkles 
Uncle Steve helps me wrangle my kids at church 
no caption needed
we took a "nature walk". Ainsley made a "list" of things she wanted to find and was able to check each item off her list. Parker wanted to wear his bucket on his head. Nanny was able to surprise the kids by coming up at the last minute. 



Ainsley's teacher sent me this telling me she just rocked out writing "S" in her name.

Parker did not want his picture taken with me, he wanted to pick berries. Sweet A wanted to hold my hand. 
The leaves are beautiful here right now and we are enjoying the cool weather. Ainsley and I are anxiously waiting to put up our Christmas tree. But also looking forward to Thanksgiving:) 

No comments: