Saturday, August 27, 2016

Big Girl Bed

When we went to Wisconsin, Ainsley got to sleep in a king sized bed all by herself, and loved it. After that we decided it was time to transform her toddler bed to the full bed (her crib changed to toddler bed changed to full size bed).
last night in her "Frozen bed" 
We had to order a few things and she decided she wanted a pink and purple bed spread which took some hunting. Mom and I went out and bought new sheets, etc and picked out fabric for curtains (handmade by nanny!). Monday while she was at gymnastics we changed her room for her. 
She loves it. And maybe I do too- because when I lay down with her now instead of being all cramped up on a crib mattress, I can spread out. And maybe fall asleep 😳

2 comments:

Aunt Ellen said...

I think probably fall asleep.

Rachel Wilhoite said...

Stop it! She is getting waaaay too big! Nice job on the bedding ... It looks so sweet and perfect!