Monday, June 1, 2015

Funny article and random recipe

I read this article today and literally was like " I could have written this!" :) minus the f- word and few vulgar comments (dad you might want to skip this read it's not very lady like). But the overall gist is me while pregnant.
And since I was sick as a dog last night, ending my no-puking streak- I thought I would share:)

People who love being pregnant baffle me- but I also realize people who love being pregnant typically have easier pregnancies and for whatever reason my body just doesn't react well to growing a child. My husband made a comment on how I fare during pregnancy and while it did NOT go over well at the time- I understand what he meant. I'm just not at my best a lot of times during pregnancy:) it's hard yall. 

So yes while I love Parker and am so anxious to meet and love on him and kiss his face- I also wouldn't mind skipping the whole process it takes to get him here:) 

Ps- every time I'm super nauseas, I have one miracle cure: McDonald's French fries. It is better than zofran - I can't explain why but I am being totally serious here. It helps my nausea soo much! 

Here's the article for those who enjoy a light hearted chuckle- all in good, joking fun: 

And since its been a while since I've shared a recipe- here's one my whole family seems to consistently enjoy. It's like adult macaroni and cheese with hot dogs. 
Spicy Sausage Pasta 

No comments: