Monday, June 22, 2015

30 weeks!

A little late in this one- not that they are that exciting of posts really:) 
ten weeks to go! 
Parker this week: 
He is growing like a weed! Weighing in at 3.2 lbs and 17.1 inches (approximately the size of a butternut squash). His brain is maturing and he is shedding his lanugo (the baby hair that keeps his body warm). He is still super active- even if I go days without any ounce of caffeine. He is getting the hiccups at least 3 times a day and I even googled if there was something (maybe honey?) I could eat to make him stop. I even tried to scare him. Didn't work. 

Me this week: 
I passed my glucose test! I even have the bruises to prove it. 
It was not the most pleasant way to spend 4 hours but I got to study for my test, clean out my car, and take care of some phone calls. It went pretty fast! Thanks to mom for hanging out with A so I could get my arm poked every hour. I celebrated with a Big Mac and fries (who makes a pregnant woman not eat for 18 hours anyway?!) 
Taking the regular prenatals hasn't made me as sick as I thought. 
The past few days I've gone back to the yucky generalized nausea I had in beginning but no puking so that's great. 
Still praying for better sleep and to not lay awake for hours in middle of night. But overall no major complaints:) 

Starting every two week appointments so I go back this week. Maybe I'll wear long sleeves to hide any tan lines he might disapprove of :) 

No comments: