Sunday, March 30, 2014

randomness

It was a great weekend to be a Wildcat fan. Somehow we pulled off a win against Louisville Friday night. Donielle came over to watch it with me and I made a giant 'cookie monster' for a game time 'snack'. Lucky for me she was here to wake me up at the end of the game;) 
Tonight we play Michigan and I hope we win for lots of reasons. A big one being I don't want to have to listen to Philip's Aunt Carol trash talk all year about it… :) 
Speaking of games, Philip went to Meijer the other night for Red Bull.  and came home with this. 
That's right. a ball pit. As whitney says ' it's like chuck E cheese at your house!'. 
Safe to say, she loves it. And I try not to get exasperated when he comes home with these things. I worry about her having so much 'stuff'.  obviously I want her to have fun and enjoy playing. and it's not like she said daddy go buy me a ball pit;) So I will put my worries aside until she's a little older:) 

For any moms out there who like to have to-go food for their kids while they are eating out or running around, I made these awesome mac-n-cheese cups that have been so portable and ainsley loves them! 
you can add all kinds of veggies, meats, etc. and they freeze really well! 
I am still going to BSF every wednesday morning and learning so much about the book of Matthew. This study has been such a blessing to me, my marriage and my family. The group of girls I am with have been so real and encouraging and we have seen God move in every one of our lives. I will be so sad when it ends for the summer.  

It snowed last night. and I will say it again- i am over it. 

and to end my ramblings- some pics of the cutest babe in the world 
eaten the dirt… 

2 comments:

Logic and Laughter said...

Thanks for the link to my "On The Go" Mac 'n Cheese Bites!

Danielle
(www.LoveLogicandLaughter.com)

amanda said...

no, thank you danielle! they were awesome!