Sunday, February 9, 2014

Catch Up

Anyone who knows me, knows I love the snow. I think there is so much beauty and pureness in snow and the blanket it covers the earth the in. in the diamonds it makes in the sun light. seeing the snowman our neighbors kids built. i just love it. 
but i am soo ready for spring. 
I am tired of having to bundle up just to take Jackson outside. to put hats on Ainsley and hurry her inside because it's so cold. 
ice on our tree in new front yard 
our tree at old house :( hoping it makes it! 
Last week Philip planned a night out for me. He came home from work and said he had heard on the radio that Gary Alan was having a free concert at a local bar downtown. He said I was going:) (i LOVE Gary Alan). So i called my friend Donielle who shares my love for Gary and who goes to his concerts with me. And I realized whitney was going to be in town, and I told her she had to come. 
 So the night was planned and I was so excited. 
10 minutes after we got there, they reached maximum capacity and wouldn't let anyone else in. It was snowing the whole time we were there and people were still waiting outside hoping to get in. 
We had such a good time. and it is the closest I have been to Gary. I came home one happy happy girl :)
for those not on instagram:) 
Ainsley is getting more personality every day and we have so much fun with her. Here are just some pictures from the past few weeks 
played hard
playing in the wet shower 
dare devil 
And here are a few of her one year pics:) 



God is so good. He is working in our lives in such amazing ways. I am just in awe at all that He has done and is doing for our family, our marriage and our friends. more to come on this. for now I just wanted to dump some pics and do a little update:) 

No comments: