Thursday, August 9, 2012

4 years :)

Let me preface this by saying that my husband spoils me. I realize this. I don't take it for granted. and I love that he takes the time to be thoughtful when he can. 

Yesterday marked our 4 year dating anniversary. I'm not always good with dates but this one is easy for me to remember. 8-8-08 was our first date. 

I had to work all day yesterday and Philip got home around 2am wednesday morning. So I left him a card to find when he got home ( I should have known he would do more than just the usual card)

When I came home from work I walked into this:
He had set the kitchen up for us to make sushi (non-seafood, of course) and gotten me a new computer:) (now he may or may not have used some of his continuing education money from St Claire to purchase new laptop, which made me all the happier!) Philip has been trying to get me to get rid of my beloved pink Dell laptop for over a year now. It isn't functional, the mouse works 50% of the time, and it is old. But I have been stubborn about it :) 

We have talked about trying to make our own sushi for some time now and last night we finally did! we had so.much.fun. we made a huge mess but they actually turned out really good!



I was quite impressed with our masterpieces and am looking forward to our second attempt :)


3 comments:

L.B. said...

So much fun for you guys. Enjooy that new computer

Whitney said...

You all are soo adorable!! I love how happy you are! Happy Dating Anniversary!

amanda said...

thanks guys!