Saturday, June 24, 2017

Fast Cars and Sunshine

Last weekend was Fathers Day weekend and since Philip was racing we decided to go watch. He was at the National Corvette Museum in Bowling Green, which is a 2.5 hour drive. I knew I couldn't do that by myself with the kids so I asked my Dad to come with me. My mom decided to come too so we made a road trip out of it! I couldn't have done it without them. 
 
 
 
 
 
Philips team won their race on Saturday and he won a trophy which he is very proud of. 
I set up his Fathers Day gifts in his trailer (homemade cards and a salami bouquet- he loved it!) 
 
On Sunday we went to Matt & Rachels for a cookout. The food was delicious and the kids had a blast. 

Ainsley is still liking dance class although I think she would prefer to twirl around the house in her outfits all day instead.  (I got an outfit that covered her butt cheeks)
 
 
She also took a day camp at the Y this week and she used the words "I love it!" Which she never does. They did crafts, activities and the splash pad (I could see her one morning from the window of my exercise room so of course I snapped some pics) 
 
It's been good having some time alone with Parker which we both enjoyed. We got him a new baby pool and he was happy as a clam! 
 
 
 
Here are some more pics from our week: 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Parker is saying more words every day and his personality is really shining through. His favorite thing in the world is balls, and he has a pretty good arm! 
 
Ainsley has declared she is going to stay 4 forever which we told her is fine with us. She is still loving all things princess and girly. 
 

No comments: