Wednesday, December 7, 2016

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

Let's do a quick recap. 
thanksgiving was uneventful, which was nice since it was full of sickness last year. Philip worked the holiday and days surrounding it, so I packed up the kids and dog and spent a few nights at my parents:) i'm sure it wore them out but it was so wonderful being there and spending time with them. As much as kids love being there, I think Jackson loves it the most. 
here are some pictures to highlight the month I failed to blog. 
Ainsley's 3 year preschool pics 
Ainsley and Jack playing dress up 
dinner with this one is never boring
this picture is all too familiar... 
I told her she got one lick, so she made it a good one
we celebrated Joy's birthday 
she helped me bake. in her soccer cleats. no pants. 
I took her to see the Trolls movie 
see the button ? it summons the waitress. said waitress asked my daughter to stop pushing it. 
passed out in his high chair after thanksgiving lunch 
Now, on to the good stuff-- Christmas!!! Again, I will highlight our seasonal adventures so far with pictures. 
helping Pop put the angel on their tree 
again, no pants.
we have one like this of Ainsley 
Martinkovic Christmas Party- the kids beating up on Jeff 
Georgetown Christmas Parade 
painting ornaments at Mad Potter 
Meeting Santa! Ainsley is pulling parkers collar backwards here 
cookie decorating 
besties 
her school craft- a christmas tree out of a sugar cone 
Tonight, we took baths early, put on our new Christmas pjs, attempted some pictures, then drove around the neighborhood looking at Christmas Lights. We made special purple hot chocolate (courtesy of Grandma Joy) and Ainsley loved seeing all of the lights. We told her people put lights out so Santa can find their house. So any house without lights, she made sure we knew Santa would not find them lol. 
Yay! it is officially Christmas Season and I could not be happier. What makes me the most happy, is how much BOTH my kids are loving it this year. Parker wants the tree on, always. and if the tree in the window isn't on when he wakes up he stands pointing and grunting at it until you turn it on. Ainsley hops out of bed each morning to open her Christmas box and put her character on her manger advent calendar. It's truly just such a JOY to experience Christmas with these two. 

No comments: