Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Christmas Party, Sixth Edition

Sunday night was the 6th annual Overall Christmas party!!!
This year was the most enjoyable and least stressful party in years for me:) I let people help make food and actually had such a good time getting to visit this year! 
The food was delicious (thank you to all who chipped in), the kids were great, and everyone had so many laughs. Emily bravely brought her boyfriend to meet the whole gang- and he won over almost everyone (Doug still isn't too sure). Brian also got to introduce Lindsay to the craziness of my family:) 
Ainsley had a blast playing with everyone. Only one ornament was hidden from me (that I know of). As usual I barely took any pics once everyone got here- but put this year down as one of the best years as far as Philip and I are concerned:) 

No comments: