Monday, July 16, 2012

Weekend Wrap Up. I'm back!

Hi, remember me? I seemed to have neglected my blog, yet again. but today starts my return! 

This weekend started mine and Philip's stretch of 2 weeks off together. We are getting used to being home at the same times and enjoying each other in a normal environment. I am loving it:)

Saturday was the Wilhoite Family Reunion! We had a good time and luckily the weather held off for us to enjoy eating, playing games and laughing. 
matt and rachel thought it started at 1 instead of noon... sorry you missed pic!

even emma wore her name tag
 Sunday we spent the day at Lake Herrington with our Life Group (minus meg and brian:( ). at 930 am the weather was looking not-so-hot but they trusted my instincts and we went on with the day. i am now nicknamed Amanda Meck the weather predicter, because the day turned out BEAUTIFUL! We packed snacks, sandwiches, drinks and had a lovely, relaxing day. We floated in rafts, the boys played ball, and we maybe got too much sun. We didn't end up leaving the water until after 5 and had to drag Nick B off the back of the boat even then. 
jordan, baby avery, ali and me:)
Philip, Nick D, Nick B
Hope everyone had a happy weekend!!! 

No comments: