Thursday, December 7, 2017

Life Lately

I just love the Christmas season. I love the lights everywhere. I love sitting in front of my tree drinking my coffee reminiscing from the ornaments. I love that my kids wake up every morning excited to open their Christmas box from nanny. And then they put their nativity piece on their advent calendar. It’s just such a sweet time and i enjoy it more than any other time of the year. 

These kids are cracking me up with their inflatable. Ainsley has to go talk to Mary all the time. I’m not sure what she tells her. Parker is obsessed with baby Jesus. 

We have been some cookie decorating fools over here. We went to the Stearleys and made cookies then decorated them. And we also went to GGs to decorate cookies with family. 








We also took the kids to see Santa. Ainsley is killing me changing her mind every 5 seconds about what she wants from “Santa”. She was so set on what she wanted last year and never waivered! Anyway Ainsley loved meeting Santa and Parker was a bit skeptical. He kept saying “don’t want to!” as we got closer to Santa. Candy cane bribes do wonders for a 2 year old. 










Christmas 2017 is off to a good start:) 




No comments: