Monday, June 20, 2016

Fathers Day

I love celebrating the great Dads in my life. My dad is really amazing and definitely one of a kind. And my husband is one of the most patient and loving dads I know. I am a lucky woman (as are my kids!) 
This year we celebrated the day by waking Philip up with muffins in bed on a new grill plate the kids made him (thanks to extra hands from Nanny).
We went to church and then headed to the pool until nap time. 

That night we went to Matt and Rachels for dinner (we actually made it this year!) I was in charge of dessert. Here is what I was trying to make and then how it came out. 
So I took a graters ice cream cake:) 
We enlisted Rachel the artist to be in charge of Pops gift. It turned out great:) 
The girls (and dads) played in the pool and dinner was delicious! 
It was a perfect day :) 

No comments: