Sunday, January 11, 2015

MudBowl XXII

The Saturday after Christmas was this year's Wilhoite MudBowl. And I am pleased to say it was our biggest turn out yet! Largely in part to my cousin joey's new girlfriend Joy. Her family came and played/cheered us along! We also had a few boys just drop in because they wanted to play some football! Philip's brother Brian participated for the first time as well. 
It was the most participated in year, and I think the longest game too! Sadly, the blue team won. I'm sure they cheated somehow. We had the best cheerleaders though:) 

Afterwards Auntie Jo fed all us starving players and we all got to warm up inside. Tiff came away with a black eye, and Philip's knee is still messed up. All the boys (that played much harder than the girls) were sore for the next few days. I felt fine, but then again I didn't do much but jog around:) 

No comments: