Sunday, July 19, 2015

34 weeks

Shew-wee, this heat is killing me! 80/90 degree weather + an internal heater + a crazy toddler = one sweaty (and often grouchy) momma! hitting up the pool a lot and cranking the AC up:) 

* insert picture here, after hubs isn't working 4 in a row and I have someone to take my pic for me* 

Parker this week: he is about 19-22 inches long and almost 5 lbs now (around the size of a pineapple). its so hard to believe. his boys parts are moving down to their final destination (i don't even know what to do with baby boy parts haha). and his fingernails have reached the ends of his fingers:) 
He is still getting the hiccups but not as bad as the past several weeks. 
He is still very active and as Whitney would say 'it's like an episode of Alien in there'. 

Me this week: my hips and legs are killing me. I wake up feeling like I have run a marathon and been at the gym for hours. I guess having the extra weight and then laying on my sides at night causes bad hip pain? and I have no idea why my thighs hurt so bad. 
my walking (waddling?)  has slowed down considerably but I still try to get it in when I can. 

It was a Big Mac week, after being up all night from storms one night and getting very little sleep. Ainsley slept through most of it, but our other baby Jackson was terrified. When I got Ainsley up the next morning she said 'mommy i saw fireworks'. 

I didn't go to the doctor this week but will go back next week. 

in all seriousness- my life is changed. Today after church I discovered Cosi (a restaurant right next to our house) has caffeine free diet coke- FOUNTAIN drink. p had to stop at 3 different gas stations to find me bottles of this a few weeks ago- and now it's so close and in a fountain (which is the best). I am so happy. 

No comments: