Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Halloween

I have never minded germs too much. I have always dealt with them at work and my body usually fights them off pretty well. But now that we have Ainsley I am SO annoyed with all these germies she picks up! Last week she somehow got a stomach virus that knocked her down for a few days. She was so so pitiful and puny. Like i would put her down to play and she would just lay her head on the ground. :( Then of course I get it times two. Thankful for Philip, my mom and aunt ellen who helped me take care of A while I was unable to. I mean I was so sick I thought I might be pregnant. thank the heavens, I'm not. But it did make us both pause and think 'how in the world will we have another kid and me be this sick?!'. food for thought for us right now. 

Anywho, let's talk about Ainsley's first Halloween!!!
She was the CUTEST bumblebee ever. 
Trick or treating got moved from thursday to Friday because of wind and storms. But we decided to still celebrate with our friends The Stearleys. We went to their house and ate dinner then took the kids to the KY horse park where they were having indoor trick or treating. supposedly. 
WHAT A BUST. there were hundreds of people there, and not a thing going on! The vendors were just passing out candy at their booths but ran out 30 minutes in. I felt so bad for the sweet kids who were so excited to get candy and didn't. A didn't seem to mind either way:) 

Ainsley and her boyfriend Tate, a dalmation! 

sitting in her candy bucket



we ran into Jeff/Sarah and Matt/Michelle! 
Emma loves Ainsley :)

Hope everyone had a fun Halloween! next year will be way better for Ainsley:) 
We are on the mend, I feel like Ainsley and I just pass germs back and forth over here. Sweet Aunt Ellen came over saturday night to help me out and ended up getting a touch of it herself:( 
Luckily my mom is superwoman who is immune to all of it and can help us all out! 

Wash your hands people. Get your flu shot. or don't, but don't come near us if not haha:) 

No comments: