Thursday, January 26, 2012

rainy day...

It's 11:00am and I feel so productive already. 
I tried out a class at my gym today. It's called Boot Camp. and let me tell ya, I felt like I was in the army. by the end of the class, I couldnt even hold my body up on my arms to get in the dumb 'plank' position that threatened to rip my not-there abs in half. My thighs are still shaking. clearly, I need to expand my workout regimen if I couldn't even keep up with the 60 year old woman rockin it out next to me. 

After that, I had an appointment at the Apple Store because my phone has been messing up. I made my appointment online and when I got there they were waiting for me, checked me in, looked at my phone... and then gave me a brand new one! I couldn't believe how nice and helpful they were there. WAYYY different than when you go to the AT&T store to get help. 

Since i was right there I stopped into Bath and Body Works to get some of their lotion. I know this is so weird- but when I go on vacation I like to have a 'scent' for that trip. Then every time I smell it, it brings back memories from that place. For example on our honeymoon I used this line
I had a lotion & shampoo I used in Hawaii. so I thought I needed one for Bonaire. How appropriate were the ones I found!
and look what my sweet hubby for me for Christmas for our big trip in April:

For those of you who are geographically challenged (like me!), this is where we are going
Tonight is book club and I am making a new recipe I found on Pinterest: chicken enchilada pasta. It sounds delicious, and I'm hoping it is!
Now to get this house clean. but what better to do on this dreary day anyway.  
well, actually I'd rather curl up with my book and maybe nap. maybe this afternoon ;)

** my bestest friend has started a blog. yay!! check her out here**

No comments: