Thursday, September 26, 2013
Monday, September 23, 2013
|cold mornings = booties handmade by Aunt Deb!|
|thanks for the jammies Grandma Joy!|
|my guest bracelet|
|philip strapping me in. too tight, i might add.|
|I couldn't lean forward for picture, I was strapped in too tight!!!|
|here we go!!|
Thursday, September 5, 2013
Tuesday, September 3, 2013
|Birthday Flowers from Ainsley :)|
|throwin up gang signs|
|off to church!|
|got a little scared at the singing|
|bff since high school|
Sunday, September 1, 2013
|our deep freezer|
- she is reaching for everything she sees. if something is farther away she reaches as far as she can, sometimes pushing herself forward, or backward, to get it.
- loves grabbing/pulling hair. hard.
- she is doing great with 'tummy time' and pushes up with her arms. she has started to pull both her knees under her chest, we keep waiting for her to figure out this crawling thing.
- she moves herself around in circles to get a toy or her paci. she is rolling from both sides and from back to stomach and stomach to back to get around. girl is on the move! gone are the days where you sit her down and fold laundry. last time I did that i put her on the blanket and came back and she was stuck between coffee table and couch.
- she has always rolled her little feet around in circles when she is sitting. her music teacher comments on it every week. but now she is rolling her hands around too. it's the funniest thing.
- she has become more vocal. she is starting to work on trying syllables. mostly BaBa and a few M's in there. Philip is working hard on the Da-Da:)
- she now sits in a highchair when we go out and in the front of cart at grocery and stores. makes life much easier.
- while in MI she discovered her shadow. it was the cutest thing ever watching her try to touch it and see it move when she moved. haha
- she is laughing so much. it is the best thing in the world.
|first time down the slide:)|